Back to the future
As the iconic ‘80s blockbuster, Back To The Future explored; if you alter your past too much, this will inevitably affect your future. Indeed, time travel implies an ability to do things differently, a chance to go back in time and explore the past, right our wrongs.
Being a cosmetic clinic on Harley Street, we frequently get requests from patients who wish to turn back the clock and resemble their former selves. But can cosmetic procedures turn back time?
There is no such thing as “out of time”
If we could go back in time, perhaps we would warn our younger selves to wear more sun protection and take better care of our health, but do we really want to look twenty when we are fifty?
At PHI Clinic, we offer a wide range of cosmetic procedures and facial rejuvenation protocols, with the aim to help our patients look and feel good for their age and own it.
And what are our top feel-good treatments?
- The 8 Point Lift & MD Codes: Using the finest dermal filler product on the market, our expert injectors, Dr Tapan Patel and his team, adopt the most advanced techniques to enhance your natural facial features. As the dermal fillers are HA based, no foreign product is being introduced to the body, and results are sleek and sophisticated. Dermal fillers are used to elevate, restore lost volume and structure to the face. Many patients comment that people notice they look good, but they cannot pinpoint what the cause of the change is.
- Botox®: Botulinum toxin is an anti-wrinkle injection that temporarily relaxes facial muscles to prevent overworking. This means that fine lines and wrinkles can be prevented and improved with a simple, non-surgical procedure.
- Infini: Harnessing micro needling and radiofrequency, Infini works the deeper structures to tighten and plump the face. On average, patients will need 1-3 sessions of treatment.
- CoolSculpting: A non-invasive body sculpting treatment, CoolSculpting utilises cryolipolysis to freeze up to 40% of fat cells in your problem areas.
- PHI 360: An all-encompassing treatment facial that combats your redness, removes dry and dead skin cells, and rejuvenates the face.
We may not be able to knock thirty years off, but our gold-standard treatments are designed to work wonders for your skin and bring out the best of what is already there.
For more information on any of our treatments, or to schedule a consultation, please call us on 0207 034 5999.