As each new year rolls around, countless numbers of us take the pledge that in this coming year things will be different, we will eat better, go to the gym more, and finally achieve the toned and sculpted body we have been meaning to get around to.
However, in this day and age of competitive workplaces, not only are our lives generally more sedentary but thanks to the stresses and strains of competing in the global economy, most of us are more likely to choose a Shiraz over a sit up at the end of a long day. Despair not! Although technology may keep you chained to a desk during daylight hours technology can also be the answer in the form of a muscle sculpting treatment.
The Health Benefits of a Toned, Muscular Body
The overall health benefits of a toned muscular body are well supported by science and medicine, and they include:
- Reducing the risk of heart disease. Exercise strengthens your heart and improves your circulation.
- Improve your mental health and mood. During muscle stimulation, your body releases chemicals that can improve your mood and make you feel more relaxed.
- Strengthen your bones and muscles. Muscle-strengthening activities can help you increase or maintain your muscle mass and bone density.
- Improve your sleep.
What Is A Muscle Sculpting Treatment?
At PHI, we pride ourselves on delivering the best and most innovative treatments on the market. The truSculpt flex is a state of the art muscle-sculpting treatment that has proven and incredible results. Just one 45 minute session is the equivalent of 54,000 crunches. The truSculpt device delivers direct electrical muscle stimulation to treat specific muscle groups using three treatment mode options.
- Prep mode – Creates a twisting motion to warm up, stretch the muscles, and slowly build a tolerance to the muscle contractions.
- Tone mode – Contracts the muscles, holds it to the point of exhaustion, and then relaxes it to increase strength and enhance endurance.
- Sculpt mode – Fast, deep, sequential contractions of the muscles to build muscle mass and increase basal metabolic rate (BMR).
The Added Benefits of Muscle Sculpting Treatment
The added benefit of muscle-sculpting treatments is that you are more likely to see an increase in muscle density and growth, at a much faster rate than you might with heavy lifting and weight training. This is because the electrical pulses created by the truSculpt flex handpiece are more intense than physical exercise, causing the muscles to work harder and therefore allowing the treatment to result in rapid results.
The truSculpt device can produce different intensities of muscle stimulation, and up to 8 different areas can be targeted at once increasing the overall results. The comfort of our patients is always a priority at PHI, so during treatments, three alternative directions are employed to help avoid muscle fatigue and soreness. There is no downtime associated with the muscle sculpting treatment, but we do recommend leaving 48 hours between each treatment. Results are usually observable after taking part in four treatments.
Once you have reached the peak of your sessions, it is very likely that you may only need one session every 3-6 months, for maintenance purposes.
muscle sculpting treatments consultation
For more information about the benefits of muscle sculpting treatments or to enquire about the suitability of the truSculpt flex treatment for yourself, you can book a consultation with one of our highly skilled therapists by calling 02070345999, or find out more by emailing email@example.com.