Considering Botox® Treatment?
Botox injections are an increasingly popular treatment method used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This minimally invasive anti-wrinkle treatment is a purified protein which aims to temporarily relax facial muscles, preventing the over-working of muscles which contribute to ageing.
Despite the fact that botulinum toxin is on the rise, meaning more people are aware of what treatment entails, there are some relatively simple steps you can take to ensure you get the best out of your Botox injections:
- Botulinum toxin lasts 3-4 months, on average. This means that you should be looking to book your treatment in around this time. We advise patients who are wishing to schedule their appointment with our doctors to call a month in advance to get an appointment on the date and at the time that best suits them. We offer a recall system, which helps remind you when you are due for your next course of treatment.
- Two weeks after treatment, you are invited for a review to go through your treatment and to assess the results. It is at this point that the Botox® will take on its full effect.
- It is important to avoid over-exerting yourself for 48 hours after treatment. This may impact the positioning of the Botox®, and, therefore, the result.
- We also advise patients undergoing muscle relaxing injections to avoid hot showers, steam rooms, saunas and swimming pools for 48 hours.
- For best results, we believe the original Botox® from Allergan is the best product available. It has been around for over 100 years, with extensive clinical studies and research behind it.
Botox Injections at PHI Clinic, London
PHI Clinic is an award-winning, CQC registered practice on London’s Harley Street. Our doctors are some of the highest-skilled in the country, performing injectable based treatments on a daily basis.
Dr Tapan Patel is PHI Clinic’s Medical Director and Owner, with over 17 years’ experience in the cosmetic field, and 19 years’ experience as a medical doctor
To schedule your bespoke consultation and to go over treatment in more detail, please contact us on 0207 034 5999.