Whether you have been in the South of France all summer, or have spent it trying to catch the few rays we were blessed with here in England, it is always important to get your moles checked out by a professional.
At PHI Clinic, we are delighted to have Mr Apul Parikh, our resident consultant surgeon. Not only is he passionate about skin health, he performs all mole mapping procedures. Many of our patients commend him for his warm, friendly yet professional manner.
Some of the ways you can keep track of your moles yourself are as follows:
- Observe any changes in size or mutation in shape – check how symmetrical your they are
- Look for colour alteration – if your they change colour or have multiple shades to them
- Itchiness – painful moles are a sign that you should visit a doctor
- Satellite moles (moles that appear around others in a circular formation)
- The edges of the mole – if they appear blurred or crooked, rather than well-defined, you should visit a doctor
Using our mole mapping machine, Mr Parikh can tell you at your mole check-up whether your growths are cancerous or benign and help you decide what the next step is for you. If necessary, we can refer you to a specialist who can perform mole excisions, both for those that merely pose an aesthetic concern, as well as those that are dangerous.
If you are worried about a mole or lesion, don’t hesitate to book an appointment with Mr Parikh – call 0207 034 5999 today and one of our friendly staff can help you to book in at a time and date that suits you. You can also email email@example.com, or log an enquiry though our website and one of our team will contact you at your convenience.