Exposure to the sun is one of the most prominent contributors to ageing. In the summertime, an area which is highly susceptible to burning, which we all keep exposed as long as the sun is shining, is our chest. Sun damage is not always obvious at first, but as well as superficial burning, you may incur deep UV damage and pigmentation. As we age, this pigmentation and damage becomes more prominent and can make the skin appear more crepey. Treatments for decolletage are increasingly popular, and at PHI Clinic, we house an extensive range of non-surgical options for our patients, focusing on the quality and integrity of the skin.
The Ultimate Treatments for Decolletage:
– Ultraformer: Harnessing ultrasound technology, this device releases energy to the deeper layers of the skin, triggering collagen stimulus, which in turn tightens the skin in the area. Ultherapy is the first FDA-cleared device which is clinically-proven to lift the skin, as well as tighten it.
– Gentlemax Pro: While this device is primarily used for hair removal, it also works well on pigmentation. The energy from the laser is absorbed by the dark pigment within the skin, especially liver spots and sunspots, and it draws the pigmentation out to the surface of the skin. Most patients need just 2-3 sessions of this treatment before they see visible results.
– Chemical Peels: Medium-strength peels are also good for uniforming the skin, and removing dead skin cells. By encouraging the skin to peel and flake, fresh new skin starts to come through, rejuvenating the appearance of the chest.
– AquaGold Fine TouchTM is a gold-plated micro-injection system that delivers custom solutions painlessly into the skin to affect the dermis. The applicator consists of microneedles that are smaller than hairs and a reservoir that can be filled with a tailored mixture of ingredients to suit individual needs. These include vitamins, enzymes, plant extracts, and micro-quantities of botulinum toxin and hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that is applied gently to the skin at a depth of 600 microns in order to improve texture, tone, and even firmness.
– Sun Block: It is something we are all instructed to do as children, but something we all tend to neglect in our prime. Applying a good sun protection factor regularly, once a day will help reinforce the skin’s defences against UVA and UVB damage. Even when the sun is not hot, you should apply sunblock. You’ll be amazed at the difference it makes.
Why Choose PHI Clinic?
PHI Clinic is an award-winning clinic located at 102 Harley Street. As well as our beautiful, high-spec interior, we also boast the largest collection of non-surgical treatments in Europe. This means that we are able to treat a much broader spectrum of indications and conditions than most clinics, and we can tailor treatment to suit the individual.
Our Aestheticians are led by the highly-esteemed Dr Tapan Patel, who is a leading figure within aesthetic medicine and has been for the past 17+ years. Our clinical staff are fully-trained, highly-experienced and dedicated to providing safe, quality results.